Hearing loss can be a very scary thing, and ignoring it can be worse. Getting a comprehensive hearing exam from an audiologist is the surest way to get the best care for your ear. After all, your ear doens’t just hear, it’s also the centers for balance, and damage and disease of the ear can be diagnosed easily, and treatments are available for just about everything. At Last Chance Audiology, our staff is trained and ready to give you the best treatment available, from hearing aids, to just better ear health.
After scheduling a test with either of our Doctors of Audiology, you’ll be counseled on exactly what is discovered, and treatment options will be reviewed. No matter what your hearing issue, we can help you. From hearing tests, inner-ear tests, full-spectrum audiological testing to dispensing and fitting a new hearing aids, we offer a wide-range of hearing related services at our offices, including:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing testing for infants and children
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection
- 45-day trial period
- Hearing aid repair
- Vestibular evaluations (dizziness)
- Tinnitus (head noises) evaluations
- Central auditory processing evaluations (auditory learning disabilities)
- Assistive listening devices (telephone and TV amplifiers, telephone/doorbell ring signalers, baby cry signalers, alarm clocks)
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- In-patient consultations at hospitals and nursing homes
- Custom noise and swim plugs
- Batteries and accessories
Stop in, call, or email any time to schedule an appointment.