Montana reported 30 new COVID-19 cases in an update Sunday morning to the state case mapping and information website.
The state's COVID-19 death total remained at 1,436 people. Active cases in the state were at 952 as of the update.
Total vaccine doses administered in the state increased by 3,244 in the update for a total of 456,054. Another 2,061 Montanans were fully vaccinated by Sunday. Statewide 180,736 Montanans are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
A total of 40 people are reported to be hospitalized statewide due to COVID-19. Montana has had 4,764 people hospitalized by COVID-19 throughout the pandemic.
Another 2,692 tests were completed by Sunday, bringing the statewide testing total to 1,189,824.
Counties added the following number of cases in the Sunday update:
- Missoula with 13 (124 active)
- Yellowstone with five (124 active)
- Flathead with four (58 active)
- Cascade with three (40 active)
- Lewis and Clark with three (45 active)
- Roosevelt with one (seven active)
- Valley with one (14 active)