Fish and Wildlife Commission
• Logan Brower, Scobey. Brower is a teacher for the Scobey School District.
• Pat Byorth, Bozeman. Byorth is the director of Montana Water for Trout Unlimited, Inc.
Invasive Species Council
• Councilman Joe Demontiney, Jr., Box Elder. Qualification: Representative of the Chippewa Cree Tribe. Demontiney is on the Chippewa Cree Business Council.
Motorcycle Safety Advisory Board
• Lori Balcer, Shepherd. Qualification: Motorcycle rider representing motorcycle riding groups. Balcer is the owner of Balcer Ambulance Sales “DBA” Sawtooth Emergency Vehicles.
Board of Personnel Appeals
• Mario Martinez, Great Falls. Qualification: Substitute member who is a full-time employee or elected official of a labor union or association. Martinez is a lead representative for the Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters.
• Kevin McRae, Helena. Qualification: Management employee in an organization with collective bargaining or who represents management in collective bargaining. McRae is the deputy commissioner of higher education for human resources for the Montana University System.
• Katie Nordstrom, Billings. Qualification: Substitute member who is a management employee in an organization with collective bargaining or who represents management in collective bargaining. Nordstrom is the executive director of human resources for Billings Public Schools.
• LeRoy Schramm, Helena. Qualification: Substitute member having general labor-management experience who is the presiding officer and an attorney. Schramm is retired after being a chief legal, and still serves as a neutral arbitrator on labor related arbitrations.
• Jenny Stringer, Livingston. Qualification: Management employee in an organization with collective bargaining or who represents management in collective bargaining. Stringer is the human resources officer for the Livingston School District.
Public Employees’ Retirement Board
• Maggie Peterson, Anaconda. Qualification: Experience in investment management, counseling, or financial planning or who has other similar experience. Peterson is retired after a career in higher education finance and budgeting experience.
• Dave Severson, Missoula. Qualification: Member at-large. Severson is retired after a career in education and labor management.
• Marty Tuttle, Clancy. Qualification: Active member of Public Retirement System, Defined Contribution Plan. Tuttle is the deputy director at the Department of Commerce.
State Rehabilitation Council
• Monique Casbeer, Missoula. Qualification: Representative of individuals with disabilities. Casbeer is an educator and an advocate for individuals seeking disability and rehabilitative services.
Board of Regents of Higher Education
• Joyce Dombrouski, Missoula. Dombrouski is the chief executive for Providence Health and Services.
Statewide Independent Living Council
• Dr. Julie Tudor, Three Forks. Qualification: Person with disability not employed by a state agency or Center for Independent Living. Tudor is an associate professor for Fresno Pacific University.
• Tammi Fisher, Kalispell. Qualification: District 1, Republican. Fisher is in an independent consultant and served as Kalispell mayor.