Interstate Oil Compact Commission
• Steve Durrett, Billings. Qualification: Official representative of Montana. President & CEO of Augustus Energy Partners, LLC & Augustus Energy Resources, LLC.
Board of Oil and Gas Conservation
• Steve Durrett, Billings. Qualification: Member from the oil and gas industry, chair. President & CEO of Augustus Energy Partners, LLC & Augustus Energy Resources, LLC.
• Paul Gatzemeier, Billings. Qualification: Landowner residing in oil or gas producing counties of the state but not actively associated with the oil and gas industry, who does not own the mineral rights. Gatzemeier is the co-owner of an executive services company.
• Linda Nelson, Billings. Qualification: Public member. Nelson is the co-owner of a farm and ranch in northeast Montana and served in the state legislature.
• Mike Weber, Fairview. Qualification: Attorney. Weber is retired as the Richland County Attorney.
• Mike Hope, Bozeman. Qualification: District 2, Republican. Hope is the owner of the Rocking R Bar, Mixer’s Saloon and does real estate development.
• Noel Sansaver, Wolf Point. Qualification: District 4, Democrat, knowledge of Indian culture and tribal transportation needs. Sansaver is retired after 35 years of government and educational service having been a contractor, designer and developer.