- At 10:28 a.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Valley for a report of minor in possession of tobacco. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 16-year-old juvenile was cited for minor in possession and released to a guardian.
- At 10:39 a.m., an officer responded to the 1300 block of Billings for a report of a juvenile in possession of tobacco. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 14-year-old juvenile was cited for minor in possession of tobacco and released to a guardian.
- At 12:30 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of Chestnut for a report of a suspicious vehicle. The officer located the vehicle and discovered that it was stolen out of Utah. The vehicle was recovered.
- At 3:38 p.m., an officer responded to the 2400 block of Broadway for a report of a disorderly male. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 23-year-old male was placed under arrest for two Municipal Court warrants.
You have free articles remaining.
- At 5:55 p.m., an officer responded to the 1600 block of Montana for a report of a theft of a motor vehicle. The vehicle is a white 2005 Ford F-350 single cab.
In the last 24 hours, officers responded to 117 calls for service which included seven accidents, eight disorderly conducts or disturbances, four frauds, four thefts, eight trespasses and 10 welfare checks.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 101 inmates (96 for felonies and five for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 111 inmates at various detention facilities. There are 77 clients serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 46 are on PBT (Personal Breath Test), 22 are on SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet), four are on GPS and five are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 339 clients.