- At 8:05 a.m., an officer took a report of a criminal mischief to multiple vehicles that were parked in the 800 block of Cherry Avenue.
- At 8:10 a.m., an officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle that was parked in the 1400 block of Walnut Street.
- At 11:08 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 200 block of Greenwood Drive for a report of a juvenile in possession of drug paraphernalia. Investigation into the matter led to a 14-year-old juvenile being issued a citation for minor in possession of alcohol and a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia. The juvenile was referred to Helena Municipal Court and juvenile probation.
- At 12:29 p.m., an officer took a report of an assault that occurred in the 1300 block of Billings Avenue. This case is active.
- At 1:01 p.m., an officer took a report of a criminal mischief to a vehicle that was parked in the 1700 block of Boulder Avenue.
- At 10:44 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 2400 block of Broadway Street for a report of a male in this area that had a valid arrest warrant. The officer located the male and placed the 57-year-old male under arrest for a valid municipal court warrant. He was booked into the Lewis and Clark County Detention Center.
- At 12:52 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for a traffic violation in the 30 block of N. Last Chance Gulch. Investigation into the traffic stop led to a 34-year-old male being placed under arrest for DUI (first offense). He was booked into the Lewis and Clark County Detention Center.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 96 inmates (87 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 117 inmates at various detention facilities. One-hundred-one clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 56 are on Personal Breath Test 32 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, six are on GPS and seven are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is working with 287 clients.