- At 9:22 a.m. an officer responded to the 200 block of Broadway for a report of a male at that location who had a warrant for their arrest. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 20-year-old male was placed under arrest for a Municipal Court warrant.
- At 12:05 p.m. an officer responded to the 1200 block of Helena for a report of found drugs and found drug paraphernalia. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 2:31 p.m. an officer responded to the 1200 block of Knight for a report of a juvenile being disorderly. At the conclusion of the investigation, a juvenile was cited and released to a guardian for disorderly conduct.
- At 7:08 p.m. an officer responded to the 500 block of Euclid for a report of a theft. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 7:48 p.m. an officer responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a report of a possible physical altercation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 26-year-old male was placed under arrest for intimidation (for threatening the officer), disorderly conduct, first offense DUI, reckless driving, driving while suspended and two warrants out of Bozeman. A second 19-year-old male was cited and released for disorderly conduct.
In the last 24 hours, officers responded to 73 calls for service including: 11 accidents, seven welfare checks, five suspicious circumstances and five disorderly conduct calls.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 114 inmates (104 for felonies and 10 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 143 inmates at various detention facilities. Ninety-eight clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 45 are on Personal Breath Test, 34 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, 11 are on GPS and eight are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 291 clients.