- At 2:56 a.m., officers responded to the 300 block of Euclid for a report of a robbery. At the conclusion of the investigation, it was determined that three juveniles had attempted to take alcohol and had got in a physical altercation with the employees. One of the juveniles left the scene prior to officers’ arrival. A 16-year-old juvenile and a 15-year-old juvenile were cited for robbery (because of the physical altercation while attempting a theft) and transported to detention. The third suspect has been identified and the case is active.
- At 7:52 a.m., an officer responded to the 1100 block of Hollins for a report of a female trespassing. The female later returned to the property and at the conclusion of the investigation, a 38-year-old female was cited for trespass to property and released.
- At 11:16 a.m., an officer responded to the 600 block of Fee for a report of a theft that had occurred earlier. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 4:09 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Rodney for a report of a male at the location who had a warrant for his arrest. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 22-year-old male was placed under arrest for an out of county warrant.
- At 4:32 p.m., an officer responded to the 900 block of Helena Avenue for a report of suspicious individuals on the property. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 36-year-old male was placed under arrest for a Justice Court warrant and for possession of drug paraphernalia.
In the last 24 officers responded to 86 calls for service which included 12 theft calls, nine suspicious, eight welfare checks, and four disorderly/disturbances.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 107 inmates (95 for felonies and 12 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 121 inmates at various detention facilities. 116 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 66 are on Personal Breath Test, 34 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, four are on GPS, and 12 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 294 clients.