- At 9:33 a.m., an officer responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a report of a found purse. The officer was able to contact the owner of the purse and at the conclusion of the investigation, a 24-year-old female was cited for possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia and released.
- At 10:21 a.m., an officer responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a report of an individual at that location who had been previously trespassed. The officer made contact with the male and at the conclusion of the investigation, a 33-year-old male was cited for trespassing and released.
- At 10:50 a.m., an officer responded to the Law and Justice Center for a report of a possible assault that occurred the night before. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 60-year-old female was placed under arrest for assault with a weapon and partner family member assault.
- At 1:43 p.m., an officer responded to the 10 block of Stabern for a report of a disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 29-year-old female was placed under arrest for first offense partner family member assault.
- At 4:26 p.m., an officer received information that the pre-release escapee, Robert Bradford, was in the 1000 block of Madison. At the conclusion of the investigation, he was located and placed under arrest for a Justice Court warrant for the escape.
In the last 24 hours, officers responded to 115 calls for service including: three accidents, four criminal mischiefs, two family disturbances/domestics, nine thefts and three welfare checks.
You have free articles remaining.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 114 inmates (109 for felonies and five for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 125 inmates at various detention facilities. Seventy-nine clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 44 are on PBT (Personal Breath Test), 21 are on SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet), five are on GPS and nine are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 321 clients.