- At 9:48 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10 block of South Park for a report of a theft of delivered packages.
- At 11:29 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1200 block of Custer for a report of a theft of license plates.
- At 12:03 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Spencer for a report of a stolen wallet.
- At 1:06 p.m., an officer responded to the 1500 block of National for a report of a theft of property.
- At 4:29 p.m., an officer responded to the 1700 block of North Sanders for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- At 4:43 p.m., an officer responded to the 1900 block of 9th Avenue for a report of a disorderly male. The male was located and trespassed from the property.
- At 4:56 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 3400 block of North Montana for a report of lost jewelry.
- At 5:28 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 3300 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of a stolen cellphone.
- At 7:05 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 600 block of Silverette for a report of found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- At 10:51 p.m., officers responded to the 900 block of Camelot for a report of a possible discharge of a firearm. The case is active.
The Helena Police Department responded to 80 calls for service. Of those calls, they responded to four vehicle crashes, eight welfare checks, seven trespassing complaints and 12 suspicious circumstance calls.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 103 inmates (95 for felonies and eight for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 115 inmates at various detention facilities. Ninety-nine clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 46 are on Personal Breath Test, 36 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, five are on GPS, and 12 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 295 clients.