- At 3:13 p.m., officers investigated an assault that occurred at a residence in the 1200 block of Glendale Street. Officers cited and released a 20-year-old Helena female for misdemeanor assault.
- At 2:22 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation near Montana and Poplar avenues, arresting the driver – a 19-year-old Helena female – for first offense DUI, speeding and underage possession of alcohol. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 5:31 p.m., officers were called to investigate an assault at a residence in the 900 block of Abbey Street. After investigating, officers arrested a 27-year-old Helena male for second offense partner or family member assault and an outstanding warrant. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 12:29 p.m., an officer was called concerning criminal mischief to a motor vehicle in the 400 block of Last Chance Gulch. The victim reported tires slashed on her car parked on the street there.
- At 9:49 a.m., a school resource officer cited a 17-year-old female student at Helena High School for underage possession of tobacco. She was cited and released.
- At 5:32 p.m., officers stopped a vehicle near Custer and McHugh for a traffic violation and arrested the 31-year-old female driver on an outstanding warrant, in addition to traffic offenses. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 11:35 p.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation near Allison and Wilder streets. After investigation, the officer arrested the driver – a 49-year-old Helena male – for driving under the influence, aggravated DUI and for open container in a motor vehicle. He was booked at the detention center.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 97 inmates (87 for felonies and 10 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 109 inmates at various detention facilities. One-hundred-three clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 49 are on Personal Breath Test, 35 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, four are on GPS, and 15 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is working with 294 clients.