- At 2:24 a.m., an officer responded to the area of Euclid and Henderson for a report of a two vehicle accident. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 29-year-old male was placed under arrest for first offense DUI, aggravated DUI, and open container violation. No injuries were reported in the accident.
- At 9:07 a.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Valley for a report of a juvenile in possession of misdemeanor-level dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 16-year-old juvenile was cited and released to a guardian.
- At 10:13 a.m., an officer responded to the 700 block of Aspen for a report of suspicious activity. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 30-year-old male was placed under arrest for a Justice Court warrant and an out of county warrant.
- At 12:16 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Valley drive for a report of two juveniles in possession of tobacco. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 15-year-old and a 16-year-old juvenile were cited for minor in possession of tobacco and released to guardians.
- At 9:03 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of Madison for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle. The case is active.
In the last 24 hours, officers responded to 103 calls for service, which included 10 theft calls, nine suspicious circumstances, seven welfare checks, four disorderlies, and six trespass calls.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 110 inmates (97 for felonies and 13 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 124 inmates at various detention facilities. 116 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 66 are on Personal Breath Test, 34 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, four are on GPS, and 12 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 294 clients.