- At 7:17 a.m., an officer received information that a male in the area of Knight Street and Henderson Avenue has an outstanding warrant for his arrest. The officers located the individual in this area and placed the 40-year-old male under arrest for the outstanding warrant out of Yellowstone County. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 4:39 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 500 block of Logan Street for a report of a female that was walking through fresh concrete and ruining the finished work. Investigation into the matter led to a 43-year-old female being issued a citation for criminal mischief. She was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
- At 6:10 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1300 block of Lyndale Street for a report of a male trying to get into a vehicle that was not his. The officers located the suspect in this area and placed a 24-year-old male under arrest for a probation violation. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 9:50 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10 block of S. Last Chance Gulch for a report of a male that was trespassing at business in this area. The male had been previously trespassed prior to this incident. Investigation into the matter led to a 54-year-old male being issued a citation for trespass to property. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
You have free articles remaining.
- At 1:27 a.m., an officer was conducting extra patrols in the 100 block of Last Chance Gulch and observed two males involved in a physical altercation. Investigation into the matter led to a 21-year-old male and 42-year-old male being issued citations for disorderly conduct. They were referred to Helena Municipal Court.
- At 1:20 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for speeding in the area of Benton Avenue and Hauser Boulevard. The officer met with the driver of the vehicle and investigation into the traffic stop led to the 26-year-old male driver being placed under arrest for DUI (first offense), aggravated DUI (first offense) and driving without insurance. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
On Saturday, Nov. 9, the Helena Police Department responded to 78 calls for service including 2 noninjury crashes, one injury crash, six disorderly/disturbance calls, nine suspicious incidents, five theft calls, three trespassing to property calls and two welfare checks.