- At 9:01 a.m., an officer investigated a possible theft from a business in the 3100 block of Bozeman Avenue. The business reported the theft of files from their office.
- At 10:02 a.m., officers responded to a residence in the 800 block of North Montana Avenue concerning a disturbance. Officers arrested a 19-year-old Helena woman for violation of a no contact order. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 1:45 p.m., an officer was called to a business in the 1900 block of Prospect Avenue. It was reported a customer of the business had pointed a handgun at an employee. The officer is working to identify the suspect.
- At 2:27 p.m., an officer took a report of criminal mischief to a residence in the 1200 block of North Washington Street. The victim reported spray-painted graffiti on her fence.
- At 8:38 p.m., officers were called to the 6th Avenue parking structure concerning an indecent exposure. It was reported a male in a parked vehicle was nude and masturbating. Officers located the vehicle and the male a short distance away from the area. The case was referred to the county attorney's office for possible charges.
- At 1:24 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation near 6th Avenue and Jackson Street. After investigation the officer arrested the driver, a 26-year-old Helena woman, for DUI (first offense), aggravated DUI and a moving traffic violation. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 11:18 a.m., an officer responded to a business in the 3100 block of North Sanders Street concerning a possible burglary. The victim reported someone had stolen jewelry and other property. The officer is investigating.
- At 11:56 a.m., an officer was called to investigate an attempted theft from a business in the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue. It was reported a male attempted leaving the store with unpaid merchandise, but fled when stopped by loss prevention employees. The officer is continuing to investigate.
- At 1:09 p.m., an officer was called to investigate a theft from a business in the 2900 block of North Montana Avenue. The complainant reported a juvenile male took merchandise from the store without paying. The officer is attempting to identify the male.
- At 10:15 p.m., officers were called to a residence in the 1600 block of Hudson Street concerning juveniles in possession of alcohol. After investigating, officers cited Helena males ages 16, 17 and 19 for possession of alcohol.