- At 12:54 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop in the area of Villard Avenue and Hialeah Street. At the conclusion of the stop, a 19-year-old Helena man was arrested for DUI and underage possession of alcohol.
- At 8:59 a.m., an officer received a report of a theft from a motor vehicle in the 3400 block of Snow Goose Street.
- At 3:13 p.m., an officer received a report of criminal mischief that occurred in the 2400 block of Belt View Drive.
- At 4:52 p.m., an officer investigated a forgery that occurred in the 300 block of Euclid Avenue.
- At 5:04 p.m., officers responded to the 2000 block of Prospect Avenue for a report that two missing children from Helena were at that location. Upon arrival, officers located the children in a vehicle. At the conclusion of the incident, a 30-year-old Helena woman was arrested on a outstanding felony warrant for custodial interference. A 44-year-old Helena man was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant and felony obstruction of justice. Both were booked into the Lewis and Clark County Jail. Child Protective Services responded and took custody of the children.
The Helena Police Department received 59 calls for service on Saturday, including six disturbances, seven suspicious circumstances and three welfare checks.
As of Sunday morning, the county jail held 99 inmates (84 for felonies and 15 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 128 inmates at various detention facilities. 106 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 45 are on PBT (Personal Breath Test), 41 are on SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet), 14 are on GPS, and 6 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 281 clients.