- At 3:27 a.m., an officer took a report of criminal mischief to a motor vehicle in the 1100 block of West Custer Avenue. The victim reported tires slashed on his vehicle. The officer is continuing to investigate.
- At 2:44 p.m., officers responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 600 block of East Broadway. During the investigation, officers arrested a 33-year-old Helena man on an outstanding warrant. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 4:24 p.m., an officer took a report of a theft of a bicycle from the 1100 block of Livingston Avenue.
- At 12:37 a.m., during a traffic stop of a vehicle near Butte Avenue and Washington Street, officers learned of an arrest warrant for the driver. Officers arrested the drive, a 27-year-old Clancy man, for the warrant in addition to driving with a suspended driver's license and for operating a motor vehicle without liability insurance. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 1:50 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle near Neill and Fuller avenues for a traffic violation. After investigation, the officer arrested the driver, a 23-year-old Helena man, for DUI (first offense). He was booked at the detention center.
- At 1:12 p.m., officers responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 1300 block of Glendale Street. At the conclusion of the incident, officers arrested a 19-yer-old Helena man for partner or family member assault (first offense). He was booked at the detention center.
- At 3:49 p.m., officers were called to a business in the 3100 block of North Montana Avenue concerning a male in a vehicle in the parking lot drinking alcohol. Officers located the vehicle and arrested a 56-year-old Helena man on an outstanding arrest warrant. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 5:58 p.m., an officer was called to investigate a criminal mischief to and theft from a motor vehicle in the 2400 block of East Broadway. The victim reported damage to his vehicle and trailer, and one of the license plates missing.
- At 10:11 p.m., an officer took a report from a citizen concerning a window being broken from her car while driving on I-15 near Custer Avenue. It appears the window was shot out of the vehicle with a BB/pellet or airsoft gun.
- At 2:04 a.m., an officer took a report of a theft of a cellphone in the 200 block of Breckenridge Street.