- At 4:37 a.m., officers were called to the 900 block of North Cooke Street concerning a possible no contact order violation. Officers located and arrested the 19-year-old Helena man for two counts of violation of a no contact order (for this and for a violation earlier in the day) and criminal possession of dangerous drugs. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 1:07 p.m., an officer responded to the state probation and parole offices in the 100 block of North Rodney Street concerning a client. The officer arrested a 53-year-old Helena man on a probation violation detainer and booked him at the detention center.
- At 6:14 p.m. an officer was called to the 2100 block of Billings Avenue concerning a missing/runaway juvenile. While attempting to locate the missing person, they returned home.
- At 7:20 p.m., an officer responded to a business in the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue concerning an attempted theft. During the investigation, officers learned the suspect was under the influence of drugs and had driven to the business as well. The 35-year-old Helena man was arrested for DUI and misdemeanor theft. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 12:08 a.m., officers responded to a residence in the 10 block of South Davis Street concerning a possible assault. After investigating, officers arrested a 60-year-old Helena woman for partner or family member assault (first offense), DUI (fourth offense), and aggravated DUI. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 12:46 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle near Fuller and Neill avenues for a traffic violation. After investigation, the officer arrested the driver, a 27-year-old Helena man, for DUI (first offense). He was booked at the detention center.
- At 1:44 a.m., an officer responded to a theft at a business in the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue. The officer cited and released a 27-year-old Helena man for misdemeanor theft.
- At 2:30 a.m., officers responded to the 1600 block of Benton Avenue concerning a possible assault. Officers cited and released an 18-year-old Helena man for misdemeanor assault.