- At 2:52 p.m., an officer met with a citizen at the Law and Justice Center concerning a fraud. The citizen reported being the victim of a telephone fraud scheme.
- At 8:23 a.m., an officer investigated another likely scam reported by a resident in the 800 block of 6th Avenue. The complainant reported he was attempting to sell an item in an online forum and received a fraudulent cashier’s check for the purchase of his item.
- At 12:10 p.m., officers were called to investigate a vehicle abandoned on private property in the 1400 block of National Avenue. Officers located the owner of the vehicle, who reported it had been apparently stolen at some point over the previous evening. The officer is continuing to investigate.
- At 9:45 a.m., an officer took a report of criminal mischief to a motor vehicle in the 900 block of North Montana Avenue. The victim reported the windshield in her van had been broken sometime overnight.
- At 6:22 p.m., officers arrested a 19-year-old Helena man in the 800 block of North Oregon Street on an outstanding arrest warrant. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 11:41 p.m., an officer took a report of a lost wallet in the 1500 block of Dodge Avenue.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 89 inmates (80 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 105 inmates at various detention facilities. Ninety-nine clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 51 are on Personal Breath Test, 32 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, four are on GPS and 12 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 293 clients.