- At 12:44 a.m., officers responded to the 2900 block of Big Timber Loop for a report of a possible burglary in progress. Contact was eventually made with the occupants and it was determined nothing criminal was occurring.
- At 1:35 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Benton Avenue and Stuart Street. The male driver demonstrated sign of impairment and was tested for DUI. At the conclusion of the investigation, the 22-year-old Helena man was arrested for DUI. He was booked into the Lewis and Clark County Detention Center.
- At 2:51 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1100 block of Townsend for a report of a domestic disturbance. When officers arrived, one of the involved parties fled the scene. The case is active.
- At 12:37 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 3100 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of a lost purse.
- At 4:58 p.m., an officer responded to the 10 block of North Last Chance Gulch for a report of a cold burglary. The case is active.
- At 11:55 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Neill and Fuller avenues. The male driver demonstrated signs of impairment and was tested for DUI. At the conclusion of the investigation, the 29-year-old Helena man was arrested for felony DUI (fourth offense) and aggravated DUI. He was booked into the Lewis and Clark County Detention Center.
The Helena Police Department responded to 80 calls for service. Of those calls, they responded to one vehicle crash, four welfare checks, three trespassing complaints, and nine suspicious circumstance calls.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 107 inmates (98 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 119 inmates at various detention facilities. There are 103 clients serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 50 are on Personal Breath Test, 34 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, four are on GPS and 15 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 291 clients.