- At 12:35 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 26-year-old male was placed under arrest for 1st offense DUI.
- At 4:07 a.m., an officer responded to the 300 block of California for a report of a theft of a motor vehicle. The vehicle is a 2010 white Ford F-150.
- At 2:16 p.m., an officer responded to the 400 block of Last Chance for a report of an individual trespassing and refusing to leave. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 44-year-old female was cited for trespass to property and released. Officers later responded to the same location at 4:38 p.m. and cited the 44-year-old female for trespassing and obstructing a peace officer. At approximately 7:15 p.m., this same female returned to the address and was placed under arrest for trespass to property.
- At 3:54 p.m., an officer responded to the area of Helena and Warren for a welfare check on a male. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 33-year-old male was placed under arrest for two Municipal Court warrants.
- At 8:17 p.m., an Officer stopped to talk with two individuals in the area of Tara and Montana. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 43-year-old male was placed under arrest for two warrants.
- At 9:43 p.m., an officer stopped a vehicle in the area of Cedar and Montana for a traffic violation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 20-year-old female was placed under arrest for 1st offense DUI and underage possession of alcohol. A 19-year-old female passenger was cited for underage possession of alcohol.
- At 9:45 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Custer for a report of a possible physical altercation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 48-year-old male was placed under arrest for assault with a weapon (threatening an individual with a rock), 4th offense partner family member assault, and a warrant.
In the last 24 hours, Officers responded to 102 calls for service, which included 10 accidents, 2 assaults, 9 disorderly/disturbances, 11 suspicious, 9 theft calls, 7 trespass, and 14 welfare checks.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 102 inmates (93 for felonies and 9 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 114 inmates at various detention facilities. 109 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 70 are on PBT (Personal Breath Test), 30 are on SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet), 5 are on GPS, and 4 are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 312 clients.