- At 1:24 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of 6th and Fuller avenues due to the vehicle making a left turn where a left turn is not permitted. The male driver demonstrated signs of impairment and was tested for DUI. The conclusion of the traffic stop led to the 39-year-old male driver being arrested for DUI (third offense) and aggravated DUI. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 1:23 p.m., an officer took a report of stolen vehicle from the 2200 block of 5th Avenue. The vehicle is a 2008 maroon GMC Envoy with Montana license plate number 5-30101B. This case is active.
- At 4:47 p.m., bike patrol officers were conducting patrols in the area of Women's Park. The Officers observed a male urinating in the park. Investigation into the matter led to a 46-year-old man being issued a citation for disorderly conduct. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
- At 6:23 p.m., an officer took a report of a runaway/missing juvenile. The juvenile left his residence on his own accord. Officers were able to locate the juvenile a few hours later and return him to his guardian.
- At 2:13 a.m., an officer responded to the 10 block of Dayspring Loop for a report of an assault. Investigation into the matter led to a 56-year-old man being placed under arrest for sexual intercourse without consent and an outstanding Justice Court warrant. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
On Friday, the Helena Police Department responded to 98 calls for service. A brief summary of some of the calls officers responded to are as follows: four non-injury accidents, seven animal calls, five disorderly person calls, eight suspicious incidents, seven thefts, three trespass calls and 10 welfare checks. Also, the Helena Police conducted 10 traffic stops.