- At 11:40 p.m., an officer arrested a 32-year-old Helena female in the 3200 block of Highway 12 East on an outstanding warrant. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 10:06 a.m., an officer arrested a 42-year-old Helena female at Municipal Court on an outstanding warrant. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 10:19 a.m., a school resource officer investigated an assault with a weapon that occurred at CR Anderson Middle School. It was reported a student threatened another student with a pocket knife. All the involved parties have been identified, there were no injuries in the incident and the officer is continuing to investigate.
- At 12:54 p.m., officers responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 800 block of North Sanders Street. Officers arrested a 22-year-old Helena female on an outstanding warrant. She was booked at the detention center.
- At 8:15 p.m., an officer arrested a 25-year-old Helena male during a traffic stop at 6th and Cruse Avenue on several outstanding warrants. He was booked at the detention center.
- At 11:51 p.m., an officer stopped a vehicle near 13th and Last Chance Gulch for a traffic violation. After investigating, the officer arrested the driver, a 24-year-old Helena male, for first offense driving under the influence and first offense no liability insurance. He was booked at the detention center.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 103 inmates (94 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 132 inmates at various detention facilities. One-hundred-two clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 51 are on Personal Breath Test, 32 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, 10 are on GPS and nine are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is working with 287 clients.