- At 10:11 a.m., an officer responded to a reported burglary to a shed in the 3000 block of Villard Avenue.
- At 12:11 p.m., an officer investigated a burglary to a residence in the 1000 block of Peosta Avenue.
- At 2:34 p.m., a call was received of theft from a motor vehicle that occurred in the 1500 block of Broadwater Circle.
- At 5:25 p.m., officers responded to the area of Lyndale Avenue and Last Chance Gulch for a report of a reckless driver. The vehicle was located in the area of Winston and Choteau streets. At the conclusion of the investigation a 65-year-old Helena woman was arrested for DUI.
- At 8:12 p.m., officers responded to a reported fight in the 3400 block of Highway 12 East. At the conclusion of the incident, a 36-year-old Helena man was arrested for aggravated DUI (fourth offense), disorderly conduct, obstructing a police officer and three outstanding warrants.
On Sunday, the Helena Police Department received 62 calls for service including five animal control calls, eight disturbances, five requests for extra patrols, five suspicious circumstances and four thefts.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 102 inmates (93 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 121 inmates at various detention facilities. There are 113 clients being serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 44 are on Personal Breath Test, 47 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, 18 are on GPS and four are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is working with 233 clients.