- At 12:37 a.m. an Officer responded to the 300 block of W. Lawrence for a report of a suicidal female. She was placed in Protective Custody and transported to the Hospital.
- At 1:52 a.m. an Officer was patrolling the 3000 block of N. Montana Ave where he located a female trespassing. The 30-year-old Clancy woman was identified and cited for Trespassing. She was referred to Municipal Court.
- At 6:06 a.m. an Officer responded to the 2600 block of Euclid for a report of a theft of a wallet. As a result of the theft, credit cards were used fraudulently also. The case is active.
- At 8:08 a.m. an Officer was dispatched to the 100 block of N Rodney, Adult Probation and Parole, for a report of a male at that location with an active arrest warrant. The 22-year-old Helena male was identified, arrested, and booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 9:17 a.m. an Officer was dispatched to the 1300 block of Billings for a report of harassing phone calls. The case is active.
- At 10:56 a.m. an Officer responded to the 2100 block of 11th Ave for a report of a violation of a restraining order. The case is active.
- At 12:24 p.m. an Officer was dispatched to the 3100 block of Montana Ave for a report of a gas theft.
- At 2:17 p.m. an Officer responded to the 400 block of Last Chance Gulch for a report of a possible domestic disturbance. Officers attempted to locate the involved parties to no avail. Phone contact was made, but the involved party refused to cooperate. The case is active.
- At 2:08 p.m. an Officer met with a complainant at the Law Enforcement Center for a report of check forgery. The case is active.
- At 4:14 p.m. an officer responded to the 500 block of Logan for a report of a domestic disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 39-year-old Helena man was arrested for Partner/Family Member Assault, Strangulation, and Probation Violation. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 4:42 p.m. an Officer responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a report of counterfeit money. The case is active.
- At 4:57 p.m. an Officer responded to the 2400 block of Colonial for a report of harassing text messages. It was determined nothing criminal occurred.
- At 4:58 p.m. an Officer responded to the 1100 block of 9th Ave for a report of found drug paraphernalia.
- At 6:41 p.m. an Officer was dispatched to the 2600 block of Overlook for a report of a burglary. The case is active.
- At 1:35 a.m. officers were dispatched to the 2100 block of 11th Ave for a report of a male being stabbed. When officers arrived, they learned there was a physical altercation involving several individuals and one of the involved males was stabbed several times with a knife. The male had several stab wounds and was transported to the Emergency Room vial ambulance. The involved parties have all been identified and no arrest have been made to date. The case is still actively being investigated.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 107 inmates (104 for felonies and 3 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 129 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 59 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 112 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. 17 are on pre-trial, 5 are on GPS, and 17 are on house arrest.
The Helena Police Department responded to 103 calls for service. Of those calls, they responded to 9 vehicle crashes, 9 Welfare Checks, 1 trespassing complaint, and 9 Suspicious Circumstance calls.