- At 2:32 p.m. an officer investigated a theft from and trespass to a motor vehicle on the 400 block of Clarke Street.
- At 3:18 p.m. an officer investigated a theft of a motor vehicle from the area of North Cooke and Orange Street. A 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora with Montana license 5-40029A was reportedly stolen.
- At 6:34 p.m. an officer was called concerning a child custody situation. No charges were filed.
- At 11:10 p.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation in the area of Chestnut and North Montana. Speaking with the driver, the officer noticed drug paraphernalia in the vehicle. The officer cited the 28-year-old male driver for criminal possession of drug paraphernalia. He was cited and released.
- At 11:17 p.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation near 15th Street and Lyndale Avenue. After investigation, the officer arrested the 18-year-old male Helena driver for third offense driving under the influence, third offense aggravated DUI, driving with a suspended driver's license, two counts of criminal child endangerment (due to driving with two children -- a 13-year-old and an infant -- in the vehicle), underage possession of alcohol and a moving traffic violation. He was booked at the detention center.
- On July 10, HPD officers responded to 113 calls for service, including seven traffic incidents, three drug-related incidents, nine thefts and 11 traffic stops for traffic violations.
- At 1:46 a.m. officers were called to a disturbance at a residence in the 500 block of Logan Street. No charges were filed.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 107 inmates (103 for felonies and four for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 129 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 59 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). One-hundred-twelve clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Seventeen are on pre-trial, five are on GPS and 17 are on house arrest.