- At 9:18 a.m., an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 10 block of S. Last Chance Gulch.
- At 11:36 a.m., an officer investigated a burglary to a business in the 1600 block of 11th Avenue.
- At 11:58 a.m., an officer investigated a reported shoplifting in the 1200 block of Prospect.
- At 12:43 p.m., an officer responded to a reported protective order violation in the 600 block of Broadway.
- At 2:15 p.m., a 25-year-old male from East Helena was arrested in the 200 block of Broadway for an outstanding warrant.
- At 3:43 p.m., a 53-year-old male from Helena was cited for theft and released on a reported shoplifting in the 2700 block of Prospect.
- At 9:06 p.m., an officer took a report of a protective order violation that occurred in the 900 block of Abbey.
- At 10:09 p.m., officers responded to the 1800 block of Cannon for a report of a disorderly male. At the conclusion of the incident, a 31-year-old male from Helena was arrested for DUI and possession of dangerous drugs.
On Nov. 5, the Helena Police Department responded to 80 calls for service including seven vehicle crashes, seven animal control calls, 10 disturbances, seven suspicious circumstances and five thefts.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 99 inmates (94 for felonies and five for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 118 inmates at various detention facilities. One-hundred-twenty-three clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 47 are on Personal Breath Test, 51 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, 16 are on GPS, and nine are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 218 clients.