- At 7:15 a.m., an officer investigated a burglary to a business in the 3000 of E. Lyndale. Numerous construction tools were stolen in the burglary.
- At 8:09 a.m., an officer investigated a theft of license plates from a business in the 2400 block of N. Montana.
- At 12:07 p.m., an officer responded to the 3300 block of N. Montana for a reported shoplifting.
- At 12:13 p.m., an officer was dispatched to a reported theft in the 3000 block of N. Montana.
- At 1:51 p.m., officers investigated several reported shoplifting incidents in the 3100 block of N. Montana.
- At 4:25 p.m., an officer investigated a theft from a motor vehicle in the 600 block of Legend Loop.
- At 7:30 p.m., an officer investigated a reported order of protection violation.
- At 1:22 a.m., an officer checked on several suspicious vehicles parked at Centennial Park. At the conclusion of the incident a 19-year-old male was arrested for aggravated DUI and underage possession of alcohol; an 18-year-old female from Clancy was arrested on an outstanding warrant; and a 17-year-old male from East Helena was cited for underage possession of alcohol.
On Nov. 7, 2018, the Helena Police Department received 93 calls for service including 12 vehicle crashes, five animal control calls, nine disturbances, nine suspicious circumstances and eight thefts.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 99 inmates (93 for felonies and six for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 116 inmates at various detention facilities. clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 46 are on Personal Breath Test, 48 are on Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet, 13 are on GPS, and nine are on house arrest. Pretrial Services is currently working with 218 clients.