- At 4:42 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1200 block of Grant Street for a report of a trespass to a motor vehicle.
- At 10:52 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Albert Street for a report of criminal mischief to a residence.
- At 11 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1800 block of Euclid Avenue for a report of a theft from a vehicle.
- At 11:25 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the area of 6th and Montana avenues for a report of fraudulent use of a credit card. The case is active.
- At 1:20 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1700 block of Cannon Street for a report of a burglary that occurred. The case is active.
- At 2:34 p.m., an officer was dispatched the 1500 block of Wilder Avenue for a report of fraudulent check activity. The case is active.
- At 3:23 p.m., an officer responded to the courthouse for a report of a missing person. The case is active.
- At 4:49 p.m., an officer responded to the 900 block of Lyndale Avenue for a report of a theft of a cellphone.
- At 11:17 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of 6th Avenue and Last Chance Gulch. The male driver demonstrated signs of impairment and and was tested for DUI. At the conclusion of the investigation, the 31-year-old East Helena man was arrested for DUI (third offense), aggravated DUI, and a red light violation. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
The Helena Police Department responded to 69 calls for service. Of those calls, they responded to four vehicle crash, nine welfare checks, two trespassing complaints, five disturbance calls and six suspicious circumstance calls.
As of Sunday morning, the county jail held 102 inmates (95 for felonies and seven for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 127 inmates at various detention facilities. There are 109 clients serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. Of these, 59 are on PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 50 are on SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Pretrial Services is currently working with 167 clients.