- At 9:51 a.m., an officer responded to the 2100 block of 11th Avenue for a report of a theft from a business. There was video surveillance and the case is active.
- At 9:56 a.m., officers responded to the 900 block of Hialeah for a report of a suicidal juvenile male. officers located the male and were able to negotiate with him to go to the emergency room for a an evaluation.
- At 10:30 a.m., an school resource officer was dispatched to the 100 block of Valley Drive for a report of two juveniles in possession of a vapor smoking device. The two juvenile males were located and cited for underage possession of tobacco. They were referred to Municipal Court.
- At 11:09 a.m., a school resource officer responded to the 1300 block of Poplar for a report of a disorderly student. The juvenile male was identified and cited for assault. He was referred to Juvenile Probation.
- At 1:35 p.m., an officer responded to the 10 block of Davis for a report of forgery. The case is active.
- At 2:42 p.m., an officer was dispatched the 1500 block of Railroad for a report of a possible assault with a weapon. The case is active.
- At 3:22 p.m., an officer was dispatched the 29 block of a South Hoback for a report of identity theft. It was reported a false utility account was created. The case is active.
- At 10:56 p.m., an officer responded to the 300 block of Euclid for a report of a shoplift from a business. The female suspect fled the scene prior to officer arrival. Suspect information was obtained and the case is active.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 84 inmates (76 for felonies and 8 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 103 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 37 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 28 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 91 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 6 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 4 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 15 are on house arrest.