- At 8:13 a.m., an officer responded to the Lewis and Clark County jail to serve an arrest warrant for petition to revoke on 43-year-old male from Helena.
- At 9:08 a.m., officers responded to a reported burglary to a storage shed in the 1000 block of Helena Avenue.
- At 9:24 a.m., officers responded to a disorderly male in the 2400 block of Broadway.
- At 10:40 a.m., officers responded to the 700 block of Fee Street for a reported criminal mischief.
- At 12:23 p.m., officers responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a reported shoplift.
- At 2:57 p.m., a SRO responded to the 1000 block of North Rodney for a report of underage drinking.
- At 5:04 p.m., an officer responded to the 500 block of Fuller for a reported theft of a motor vehicle as it was warming up in a parking lot.
- At 5:16 p.m., an officer responded to the 700 block of Ninth Avenue for a reported theft of mail.
- At 5:36 p.m., an officer responded to the 3200 block of Cabernet for a report residential burglary.
- At 9:20 p.m., officers responded to the 300 block Lawrence for a reported assault with a weapon. It was reported an individual pointed a pistol at a neighbor several days prior to the report.
- At 1:58 a.m., an officer responded to a reported vehicle slide off near the intersection of I-15 and Prospect. At the conclusion of the investigation a 32 year old female from Helena was arrested for 1st Offense DUI.
- At 8:20 a.m., officers responded to the 900 block of University for a reported fraud.
- At 9:02 a.m., officers received a report of medication from a vehicle that occurred approximately 5 days prior in the 2700 block of Prospect.
- At 11:21 a.m., an officer responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a shoplift.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 92 inmates (83 for felonies and 9 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 110 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 33 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 29 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 91 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 6 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 7 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 15 are on house arrest.