- At 8:18 a.m. an officer took a report of a theft that occurred in the 100 block of N. Last Chance Gulch.
- At 9:51 a.m. an officer took a report of a criminal mischief to a mailbox located in the 1600 block of Wilder Avenue.
- At 10:08 a.m. an officer was advised a person in the 2200 block of 11th Avenue had an arrest warrant. The officer located the male and placed him under arrest per the warrant out of Helena Municipal Court. The 27-year-old male was booked in the LCSO Jail.
- At 4:41 p.m. an officer took a report of a fraud. This case is active.
- At 6:08 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of 6th Avenue for a report of a family disturbance. Investigation into the matter led to no arrests being made.
- At 8:58 p.m. an officer took a report of a theft from a business that occurred in the 300 block of Euclid Avenue.
- At 10:30 p.m. an officer took a report of an assault that occurred in the 1400 block of Aspen Street. This case is active.
- At 11:30 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Foothill Court for a report of a suspicious vehicle. Investigation into the matter led to a 22-year-old male being placed under arrest for two active arrest warrants (one with Helena Municipal Court and one with Justice Court), as well as a charge for possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana glass pipe). He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- On Tuesday, Dec. 19, Officers responded to 22 vehicle accidents within the city limits.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 92 inmates (79 for felonies and 13 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 107 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 37 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 26 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Eighty-nine clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, seven are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 12 are on house arrest.