- At 5:39 a.m., an officer responded to Eighth and Idaho for a report of suspicious activity and located stolen property.
- At 8:26 a.m., an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 1100 block of Park Avenue.
- At 8:38 a.m., officers responded to the 10 block of South Last Chance Gulch for a reported criminal mischief.
- At 10:07 a.m., an officer responded to the 800 block of Oregon to investigate an assault.
- At 10:47 a.m., an officer responded to the 2900 block of Prospect Avenue for a reported fraud.
- At 12:44 p.m., an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 1900 block of Sixth Avenue.
- At 12:44 p.m., an officer responded to the 2400 block of Winne for a reported theft.
- At 2:55 p.m., an officer responded to a report theft from a motor vehicle.
- At 3:42 p.m., officers responded to the 300 block of Janet for a reported burglary.
- At 4:42 p.m., an officer responded to a report of an individual trying to pass a stolen check in the 1900 block of Prospect.
- At 5:34 p.m., an officer investigated the theft of an enclosed trailer that occurred in the 1900 block of North Last Chance Gulch.
- At 6:03 p.m., officers investigated a domestic disturbance that occurred in the 1600 block of Poplar.
- At 12:35 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop at Washington and Butte on a vehicle for an equipment violation. At the conclusion of the investigation the driver, a 29-year-old male from Helena was arrested for 1st Offense DUI and No Driver’s License.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 89 inmates (83 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 121 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 40 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 28 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 87 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 3 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 7 are on house arrest.