- At 1:15 a.m. an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Euclid Avenue for a report of a male trespassing at that location. When the officer arrived, he recognized the male and knew he had previously been trespassed from the business. The 43-year-old Helena area man was cited for trespassing.
- At 6:58 a.m. police responded to the 800 block of Great Northern Blvd for a report of a male trespassing at that location. The officer identified the male and verified he had been previously trespassed from the business. The 41-year-old Helena area man was cited for trespassing.
- At 11:40 a.m. a school resource officer responded to 1300 Billings Avenue for a report of a student in possession of drug paraphernalia. The 15-year-old girl was cited for drug paraphernalia.
- At 12:10 p.m. an officer responded to the 1100 block of North Washington Street for a report of a burglary. It was reported belongings were stolen from a shed at this location.
- At 1:43 p.m.an officer responded to the 800 block of Jackson for a report of a theft.
- At 3:38 p.m. police took a report of a damaged rear door on a residence on the 600 block of South California.
- At 3:56 p.m. an officer responded to the 500 block of Harrison Ave for a report of a domestic disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 17-year-old boy was cited for partner or family member assault.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 88 inmates (77 for felonies and 11 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 121 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 43 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 33 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 95 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 2 are pre-trial, 1 is GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 8 are on house arrest.