- At 12:30 p.m., officers responded to a residence in the 400 block of Raymond Street concerning a possibly suicidal female. Officers located her and eventually placed her into protective custody, transporting her to the hospital for treatment.
- At 11:49 a.m., an officer cited and released a 16-year-old female for criminal mischief for causing damage in her probation officer’s office.
- At 8:55 a.m., officers were called to investigate a burglary to a business in the 1300 block of Cedar Street. A number of items were stolen from a storage container on the property.
- At 3:03 p.m., officers responded to a business in the 500 block of North Last Chance Gulch. The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office requested assistance in recovering property stolen in a burglary in their jurisdiction that had been sold at the store.
- At 9:21 a.m., a school resource officer cited and released a 14-year-old student for disorderly conduct.
- Officers responded to 83 calls for service (midnight to midnight), 16 of which were traffic crashes.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 84 inmates (80 for felonies and 4 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 116 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 39 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 28 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 86 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 3 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 7 are on house arrest.