- At 11:10 a.m. An officer investigated a theft of a laptop that occurred in the 100 Block of S. Warren.
- At 1:05 p.m. an officer investigated a theft of mail that occurred in the 1200 block of Leslie.
- At 2:59 p.m. an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 3300 block of N. Montana.
- At 11:52 p.m. officers responded to the 1600 block of Leslie for a report domestic disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 66-year-old male from Helena was arrested and charged with first offense partner family member assault.
- At 11:55 p.m. an officer investigated a theft from the 600 block of N Montana.
- At 1:21 a.m. officers responded to the 800 block of N. Cooke for reported family disturbance.
- At 1:37 a.m. an officer investigated a theft in the 900 block of Tara Court.
- On Dec. 3, 2017, officers responded to 66 Calls for service including 10 reported vehicle crashes.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 77 inmates (70 for felonies and seven for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 101 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 32 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 29 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Ninety-two clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, seven are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 17 are on house arrest.