Details for Data Entry Clerk
We are currently sourcing applicants for a part-time and full-time Data Entry Clerk opportunities in Helena, Montana and the surrounding areas.
Responsibilities may include:
- Data entry and transcription
- File and organize documents
- Prepare reports and perform project work
- Import/export files
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer and typing skills and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Must maintain a professional, positive and polite attitude dealing with employees and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Schedules vary and are determined by the needs of the Client. Typically schedule is Monday – Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Temporary spot jobs, part-time, and full-time are available. Status is determined by the needs of the Client.
How to Apply:
Submit resume copy in Word format to Emily Lindquist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Contact our office at 406-443-7664.