- Defensive tackle Dwan Edwards (Columbus High) started for Carolina in a 16-12 loss to Seattle and assisted on three tackles.
- Defensive end Kroy Biermann (Montana, Hardin High) entered as a substitute for Atlanta in a 24-17 win over Washington and had six tackles (three solo, two for loss), including a sack for a loss of 6 yards.
- Kicker Dan Carpenter (Montana, Helena High) made a 46-yard third-quarter field goal for Miami during a 17-13 win over Cincinnati. He also converted a pair of extra points and missed a 53-yard field goal late.
- Defensive back Jimmy Wilson (Montana) entered as a substitute for Miami, recording three tackles (one solo) and deflected a pass.
- Safety Colt Anderson (Montana, Butte High) entered as a substitute for Philadelphia in a 16-14 loss to Pittsburgh and had a solo special teams tackle.
- Quarterback Brock Osweiler (Flathead High) did not play for Denver in a 31-21 loss to New England.
- Cornerback Trumaine Johnson (Montana) entered as a substitute for St. Louis in a 17-3 win over previously unbeaten Arizona on Thursday night and recorded four solo tackles.
DID WE MISS SOMEONE? If you know of any NFL players not mentioned above with high school or college ties to Montana, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org