Big Sky, MT 59716
About Big Sky Resort
Big Sky Resort, located is south central Montana’s premier destination for adventure sports. Located approximately fifty miles south of Bozeman, Big Sky is the adrenaline enthusiasts first choice for skiing, golf, hiking, zipline tours and so much more. You will discover updated amenities, a well-developed infrastructure, and stunning views from every vantage point. The resort offers expansive expert and advanced terrain while including an extensive network of trails suited for the intermediate and beginner skier or snowboarder. The resort is also the basecamp to Yellowstone National Park and provides daily shuttles to Yellowstone’s west entrance. Big Sky Resort has everything one could want from a modern ski resort, including a range of dining, lodging, and shopping possibilities.
BIG SKY RESORT BY THE NUMBERS
- The ski area has a summit elevation of 11,166 feet
- Over 5,750 acres of skiable terrain
- 4,350 feet of vertical space
- 23 chair lifts and 11 surface lifts
- An average annual snowfall of more than 400 inches
- 40 miles of mountain bike accessible trails during the summer
Gold, Silver, Sapphire, Garnet, Bronze. New pricing for Young Adults (18-25) and Legend (80+).
Sale ends April 8, 2018.