- 8:47 a.m. an officer responded to the 3400 block of Montana Avenue for a report of someone attempting to damage a trailer. This case is active.
- 12:20 p.m. an officer responded to the 1200 block of Helena Avenue for a report of a trespass to and a theft from a motor vehicle. The case is active.
- 1:14 p.m. an officer spoke with a complainant concerning a theft of a wallet that occurred in the Helena area.
- 1:40 p.m. an officer responded to the 100 block of Rodney for a report of an individual at that location who had a confirmed warrant for their arrest. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 22-year-old female was placed under arrest for a warrant out of Gallatin County.
- 3:42 p.m. an officer met with a complainant concerning the theft of and unauthorized use of checks. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- 4:23 p.m. an officer responded to the 1800 block of Peosta for a report of a possible domestic disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 16 year old juvenile male was cited for 1st offense partner family member assault and released to a guardian.
In the last 24 officers responded to 88 calls for service which included 27 traffic stops, 7 accidents, 6 welfare checks, and 3 thefts.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 92 inmates (84 for felonies and 8 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 106 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 33 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 30 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 84 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 9 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 4 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 7 are on house arrest.