- At 1:39 a.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1200 block of Linden for a report of a family disturbance. No criminal offenses were applicable and the parties were separated.
- At 8:07 a.m. an officer responded to the 1100 block of Le Grand Cannon for a report of a theft of a delivered package from a residence.
- At 10:26 a.m. a school resource officer responded to the 1200 block of Knight for a report of an assault that occurred at a school. At the conclusion of the investigation, a juvenile was cited with assault and referred to Juvenile Probation.
- At 10:26 a.m. an officer responded to the 1700 block of Cedar for a report of a theft from a business.
- At 12:52 p.m. an Animal Control officer responded to the 2800 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of a cat bite that occurred on a previous date.
- At 1:59 p.m. an officer was dispatched the 800 block of North Cooke for a report of a family disturbance. Nothing criminal was reported.
- At 2:14 p.m. an officer met with a complainant in regards to a cold domestic situation that occurred on the 1700 block of Benton. The case is active.
- At 4:32 p.m. an officer responded to the 1100 block of Leslie for a report of a male at that location with a valid out-of-state warrant. The 62-year-old Helena man was located and arrested for the warrant. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 3:11 p.m. officers responded to the intersection of National and Lyndale for a report of a two vehicle accident. It was discovered one of the drivers was demonstrating signs of impairment, which initiated a DUI investigation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 38-year-old Helena man was arrested for DUI, aggravated DUI, revoked driver’s license, and basic rule. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 3:19 p.m. an officer responded to the 600 block of Highland for a report of fraudulent credit card use. The case is active.
- At 9:42 p.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop on the 1200 block of Prospect. During the stop, it was discovered the male driver was in violation of a no-contact order as he was not to be in contact with the female in the vehicle. The 43-year-old Helena man was arrested and booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 8:17 p.m. an officer responded to the 2200 block of 11th Avenue for a report of a disorderly male that making threats. The male was located and trespassed form the business.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 91 inmates (82 for felonies and nine for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 113 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 33 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 26 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Eighty-three clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, five are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 12 are on house arrest.