- At 3:36 p.m., officers were dispatched to the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue for a report of a male running into traffic. At the conclusion of the incident, a 23-year-old man from Helena was arrested for a probation violation.
- At 7:09 p.m., officers responded to the 2100 block of 11th Avenue for a reported disorderly male.
- At 8:35 p.m., officers responded to the 2500 block of Lookout Circle for a reported domestic disturbance.
- At 9:30 p.m., an officer investigated an altercation that occurred in the 200 block of Breckenridge Street.
- At 11:54 p.m., officers responded to three separate reports during the night of individuals using fake Wyoming driver's licenses in an attempt to access a bar in the 10 block of North Last Chance Gulch.
- At 1:50 a.m., officers responded to the 3200 block of Highway 12 East for a reported domestic disturbance.
The Helena Police Department answered 62 calls for service on Feb. 10. This includes 11 motor vehicle crashes, six disorderly conducts, six domestic disturbances and four welfare checks.