- At 2:07 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle in the area of Cedar and Sanders for a traffic violation. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 36-year-old male was placed under arrest for 1st offense driving under the influence.
- At 12:55 p.m., an officer responded to the 2000 block of Cromwell Dixon for a report of three thefts that had occurred during the last month. There is suspect information on these cases and they are active.
- At 2:42 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of Helena Avenue for a report of a theft that occurred earlier in the month. The case is active.
- At 4:09 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of 14th Street for a report of a fraud. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 6:23 p.m., an officer responded to the 2400 block of Broadway for a report of an assault. There is suspect information and the case is active.
In the last 24 hours, officers responded to 82 calls for service which included 24 traffic stops, 4 thefts, 4 accidents, and 4 disturbances.
As of Saturday morning, the county jail held 94 inmates (88 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 108 inmates at various detention facilities.