- At 8:39 a.m., an officer investigated a theft from a motor vehicle in the 1100 block of Hannaford. The suspect then used a stolen debit card to make on line charges.
- At 2:17 p.m., an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 1200 block of Montana Avenue.
- At 3:39 p.m., an officer responded to the 3100 block of North Montana for a reported shoplifting.
- At 3:41 p.m., an officer investigated a criminal mischief and theft from a motor vehicle that occurred in the 1800 block of Benton Avenue.
- At 7:17 p.m., an officer responded to the 600 block of North Montana for a reported shoplift.
On Feb. 8., officers responded to 85 calls for service including 6 accidents, 8 animal control calls, 12 suspicious circumstances, 5 thefts, 4 trespassing, and 11 welfare checks for mental health concerns.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 95 inmates (85 for felonies and 10 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 112 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 33 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 27 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 80 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 6 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 5 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 8 are on house arrest.