- At 11:56 a.m., an officer responded to the 3300 block of North Montana for a reported shoplifting.
- At 12:51 p.m., officers responded to a reported domestic disturbance in the 1800 block of Euclid. At the end of the incident a 44-year-old male from Helena was arrested for assault with a weapon (a headboard), strangulation of a partner or family member, partner family member assault, and no contact order violation.
- At 2:40 p.m., an officer investigated a burglary that occurred in the 1100 block of 12th Avenue.
- At 2:41 p.m., an officer responded to a theft that occurred in the 1800 block of Last Chance Gulch.
- At 3:41 p.m., an officer investigated theft of firewood from the 600 block of North Montana.
- At 3:42 p.m., an officer responded to a shoplifting that occurred in the 3100 block of North Montana.
- At 5:10 p.m., officers responded to the 500 block of Logan for a reported theft. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 31-year-old male from Helena was arrest for theft and an outstanding arrest warrant.
- At 6:48 p.m., officers responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a reported theft.
As of Saturday morning, the county jail held 93 inmates (87 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 110 inmates at various detention facilities.