- At 10:40 p.m., an officer conducted a welfare check on a pedestrian in the area of Last Chance Gulch and Lyndale Avenue. It was learned the pedestrian had a warrant for their arrest. The 30-year-old male was placed under arrest per the Helena Municipal Court warrant (Theft). The male was also charged with misdemeanor possession of dangerous drugs (marijuana). He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 10:30 a.m., an officer took a report of a trailer that was stolen from the 3700 block of Travertine Way. The trailer that was taken is a 2004 Snowbear utility trailer with MT License plate #BSN 852. At this time there is no suspect information.
- At 2:52 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of Helena Avenue for a report of a theft from a business. There is suspect information and this case is active.
- At 3:02 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue for a report of a theft from a business. There is suspect information and this case is active. While that officer was at this business, a second theft was reported to the officer. This case is active as well.
- At 3:52 p.m., an officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle that occurred in the 1400 block of Choteau Street.
- At 1:57 a.m., an officer took a report of a criminal mischief to a business located in the 400 block of North Last Chance Gulch.
- At 7:49 a.m., an officer took a report of a vehicle that was stolen from the 00 block of South Last Chance Gulch. The vehicle that was taken is a 2004 brown Ford Explorer with MT License plate #5-21053B. At this time there is no suspect information.
As of Saturday morning, the county jail held 86 inmates (80 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 117 inmates at various detention facilities.