- At 7:15 am, an officer took a report of a vehicle that was stolen from the 1400 block of Sanders Street. The vehicle that was taken is a silver 2002 Chevy Impala with Montana license plate #5-63436A. At this time there is no suspect information.
- At 7:43 am, an officer responded to the 100 block of Broadway Street for a welfare check on a male. The officer arrived and met with the male. While speaking with the male, the officer learned the male had a warrant for his arrest. The 33-year-old male was placed under arrest per the active warrant. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 8:21 am, an officer was dispatched to the area of 11th Avenue and Cruse Avenue for a report of a male in this area walking around possibly carrying a gun. The officers located the male and found he was carrying an unloaded air rifle. The male was moving some of his property and was not threatening anybody with the air rifle. While speaking with the male, the officer learned he had two active arrest warrants out of Helena Municipal Court. The 57-year-old male was placed under arrest per the two active arrest warrants and was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 8:50 am, an officer was dispatched to the 1300 block of Helena Avenue for a report of a burglary. This case is active.
- At 9:45 am, an officer took a report of credit card fraud that occurred in the 800 block of Camelot Court. This case is active.
- At 10:30 am, an officer took a report of a possible restraining order violation that occurred in the 300 block of West Lawrence Street. There were no arrests made in this matter.
- At 10:42 am, an officer took a report of a possible restraining order violation. This case is active.
- At 12:51 pm, an officer took a report of a runaway juvenile. The 14-year-old juvenile had returned home later that evening.
- At 2 pm, an officer was dispatched to the 2700 block of Helena Avenue for a report of a theft from a business. There is suspect information and this case is active.
- At 4:17 pm, an officer was dispatched to the 3100 block of Mitchell Avenue for a report of a criminal mischief to a storage unit.
- At 8:44 pm, an officer was dispatched to the 800 block of North Oregon Street for a report of found drug paraphernalia.
- At 1:56 am, an officer was dispatched to a possible burglary in progress that was occurring in the 800 block of N. Oregon Street. Investigation into the matter led to a female being placed under arrest for warrants and male being issued a citation for misdemeanor criminal mischief. There was no burglary that occurred. The 29-year-old female had two District Court warrants for her arrest, both warrants were Petition to Revoke. As she was getting booked into the LCSO Jail, a Detention Officer located marijuana on her person. She was also booked into the Jail with a misdemeanor charge of possession of dangerous drugs (marijuana). The 41-year-old male was cited for criminal mischief for breaking a window. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
- At 3:25 am, an officer was dispatched to the 3400 block of Hwy 12 East for a report of a physical altercation between two males. Investigation into the matter led to a 23-year-old Boulder male being placed under arrest for Obstructing a Peace Officer and Resisting Arrest. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 87 inmates (80 for felonies and 7 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 118 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 38 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 91 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 5 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 8 are on house arrest.