- At 4:57 p.m. an officer spoke with a male who reported being robbed by acquaintances somewhere in the Helena area. The officer is continuing to investigate the incident and locate the witnesses and suspects involved.
- At 7:53 p.m. officers responded to a residence in the 10 block of South Ewing after it was reported a person had accidentally fired a handgun in the residence. It was learned the owner was attempting to disassemble the pistol and failed to unload it beforehand, firing a round into a nearby wall. No one was injured. The 30-year-old male from Malta was cited and released for Negligent Endangerment and Discharging a Firearm in the City Limits.
- At 9:16 p.m. officers working the Helena High football game cited and released a 17-year-old male for misdemeanor Assault and Minor in Possession of Alcohol.
- At 11:45 p.m. an officer investigated a theft from a motor vehicle in the 800 block of 11th Avenue. The victim reported a backpack taken from his parked vehicle containing cash and a number of personal items.
- The stolen snowmobile trailer reported on Oct. 29 was recovered in the East Helena area. The investigation into the theft is continuing.
As of Saturday morning, the county jail held 88 inmates (82 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 119 inmates at various detention facilities.