- At 11:02 a.m., an officer investigated a report of a criminal mischief. The complainant reported a pedestrian kicked his car as he was pulling out of his driveway.
- At 12:30 p.m., an SRO responded to the 100 block of Valley Drive and cited a juvenile male with disorderly conduct.
- At 1:01 p.m., an officer responded to a criminal mischief report at Memorial Park. The amphitheater in the park had been damaged.
- At 3:57 p.m., an officer investigated a forgery that occurred in the 400 block of Fuller.
- At 7:15 p.m., an officer responded to the 1700 block of Cedar and cited a male with trespass to property.
- At 8:58 p.m., an officer responded to a reported vehicle crash near the intersection of Sixth and Hibbard Way. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 50-year-old male from Helena was arrested for DUI.
- At 1:56 a.m., officers responded to the 1000 block of Townsend for a suspicious vehicle. At the conclusion of the investigation a 20-year-old male from Helena was arrested for Driving Suspended, Obstructing a Police Officer, Possession of Dangerous Drugs-meth-a felony, and two outstanding arrest warrants.
- At 3:07 a.m., an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 2900 block of North Montana
- At 3:15 a.m., an officer responded to the 500 block of Last Chance Gulch and cited a 28-year-old female from Helena for Trespass to Property.
As of Friday morning, the county jail held 89 inmates (83 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 120 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 39 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 27 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 86 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 3 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 8 are on house arrest.