- At 2:35 a.m. an officer responded to the 800 block of Oregon for a report of a domestic disturbance. The parties were identified and no charges were filed.
- At 12:58 p.m. police responded to the 3000 block of Montana Ave. for a report of a theft.
- At 2:26 p.m. an officer took a report of identity theft on the 3600 block of Travertine.
- At 3:51 p.m. police responded to the 1300 block of Cherry Avenue for a report of a theft of belongings from a motor vehicle.
- At 6:08 p.m. an officer responded to the 1400 block of Aspen for a report of a family disturbance. It was concluded no crime was committed.
- At 6:43 p.m. an officer responded to the 3100 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of a shoplift that occurred on a previous date.
- At 9:50 p.m. police responded to the 3100 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 93 inmates (87 for felonies and 6 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 119 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 39 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 32 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 92 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 2 are pre-trial, 2 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 9 are on house arrest.