- At 9:04 a.m. an officer investigated a shoplifting incident that occurred in the 600 block of Helena Avenue.
- At 11:04 a.m. police responded to the 2900 block of North Montana for a request for assistance from state probation and parole to arrest a 39-year-old man on a probation violation.
- At 1:14 p.m. an officer responded to the 100 block of North Rodney for a request for assistance from state probation and parole. A 54-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant.
- At 6:30 p.m. an officer received a report of a theft of a wallet that occurred in the 2700 block of Prospect Avenue.
- At 9:53 p.m. police responded to the 3000 block of North Montana for a report of an intoxicated driver. A 44-year-old man was arrested for aggravated DUI. After he was arrested and placed into handcuffs, the man kicked several officers and threatened to kill them. In addition to aggravated DUI, the male was arrested for three counts of misdemeanor assault and three counts of intimidation and resisting arrest.
- At 9:54 p.m. officers responded to the 3000 block of Villard for a family disturbance.
- At 10:21 p.m. police responded to a reported forgery in the 2900 block of Prospect.
- At 1:47 a.m. officers responded to the 800 block of Camelot for a reported domestic disturbance.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 87 inmates (82 for felonies and five for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 119 inmates at various detention facilities.